Dry Chemical Reclaim Assembly With 6 LidsLogin for Pricing
- Reclaims dry chemical from obsolete fire extinguishers while maintaining the fine particles and integrity of the dry chemical
- Closed Recovery System
- Comes with six lids
- Buckets sold separately
- Demonstration Video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuEzLqo0WlQ
Halon 1211 RecoveryLogin for Pricing
- Environmentally friendly
- Transfers Halon 1211 liquid and vapor
- Creates a 20" vacuum in extinguisher
- Reuses original nitrogen to re-pressurize extinguisher
- Filters particulate matter out of Halon 1211
- Meets and exceeds UL standard 2006
- Operates on compressed air between 65-80 PSI at a minimum of 13 CFM
- Recovery Tank Not Included
Getz Manufacturing was founded in 1971 by Melvin Getz, and was one of several Getz Fire Equipment divisions until it was sold to Amerex in 1990.
Getz Fire Equipment returned to the equipment industry in 2008, founding Getz Equipment Innovators to develop new, state-of-the-art service and maintenance equipment in addition to custom service vehicles.
In March of 2016, Amerex sold Getz Manufacturing to Getz Fire Equipment. The sale reunited the service equipment with Getz Fire Equipment under the name of Getz Equipment..